• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IV glutathione

physicsstudent13

is there a cheaper glutathione? Is reduced a favorable form for some reason?
is liposomal better than nebulized?

I had a stroke and desperately need IV glutathione and have been getting it from compounding pharmacies. but the nasty doctor wouldn't give me a script when I could buy IM injections for very cheap. the doctor is really handicapping me by reselling glutathione at ridiculous prices

why does it have positive effects on brain function beyond detoxification?
what does gamma globulin do?

how about IV EDTA could that really decrease the plaques in my arteries?

The Chronicals

The '59 Sound
Lams Lipo G is the cheapest per dosage and potency. And boy its potent.

Theres lots of google links - will explain what Glutahione does better than any of us on here as you can read them all! :)

physicsstudent13

I'm nebulizing with bulk supplements+combivent. my nebulizer is not very strong and I have to wash out the parts for 30sec in boiling water when it gets clogged

I'm not sure what the absorption % is with nebulized. it doesn't seem as good as IV

Last edited:

physicsstudent13

is the effect really potent as a lot of fog and tiredness but also a lot of improvement in brain function and sensory function?

physicsstudent13

Does Lipo vitamin c help brain function and energy a lot? I have read that vitamins A,C,E help to reuse and recycle glutathione and vitamin C may help asthma.
What is the evidence for resveratrol and liver disease?

Last edited:

renski

Seems the difference between IV and liposomal is, IV gets blood levels more, liposomal is more into the cell?

I would think just raising blood levels would be more tolerable..