Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

It's the Lyme

Discussion in 'Mast Cell Disorders/Mastocytosis' started by Violeta, May 7, 2014.

1. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

I don't have time to go into specifics as I'm getting ready to go to work, but I would like to start a thread about the possibility that mast cell disorders can be caused by Lyme. I realize there isn't anything in this post to substantiate that, but I thought I would put it out there as something to think about and I'll be back later.

merylg likes this.
  2. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

I was reading at a forum for those with mast cell disorders and someone asked what started the issue for them. A lot of people said there symptoms started with Lyme. I have been tested for Lyme but have good reason to believe I carry the infection.
    I wasn't looking for something to link Lyme to mast cell disorders when I started googling about it a couple of minutes ago, but I found in this blog a mention that treating for Lyme stopped anaphylactic and allergic attacks.

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=982277

Gondwanaland and Hanna like this.
  3. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

I have read and listened to interviews with dr. Klinghardt where he states the connection of multiple chemical sensitivities and Lyme. I would say mastocytosis and food intolerances are a form of MCS.
    I have been asking myself how to treat Lyme haveing become nitrate/salicylate intolerant - which includes being intolerant to essential oils/herbal remedies.

See more popular forum discussions.