1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Isoprinosine for Herpes Virus

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Merovingia, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Merovingia

Merovingia

Alcamo
    Hi,
    My name is Roberta and I am 22 years old.
    Since I was a child I keep suffering from a recurring herpes simplex infections that causes ugly papules around and inside my mouth: not only they're quite painful, they're also very disgusting to look at.

I've heard about Isoprinosine, an immunostimulant/antiviral agent that I've found for sale here: http://www.my-lifespan.com/isoprinosine.html

This medication should help reduce the symptoms of the disease, and shorten the overall duration of the infection by a direct action on my immune system.

What can you tell me about this drug? Does it provoke side-effects? Is it counterindicated with other antiviral prescriptions I am already taking (such as Aciclovir)? Do I need to take it before the disease is manifest (ie. during latency periods), or when the symptoms actually appear?

Thank you,

Sammy likes this.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Isoprinosine just take for 2to3 months then 1 months off. Shouldn't be an issue being on acyclovir with it. Also google brandmedicines.com they are better priced.
    There are some current threads on inosine which is a supplement very similar to isoprinosine.

Cheers.

Sammy likes this.
  3. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    I am currently on 1200 mgs acyclovir and have not had a herpes outbreak while on it.

heapsreal likes this.
  4. Merovingia

Merovingia

Alcamo
    Thank you for your answers then, I think I'll give it a shot then.

5. end

end Senior Member

Inosine is probably as effective - KDM but cheaper and easier to access.

Good luck

Sammy likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.