1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    This is just a small copy and paste about isentress from wikipedia that i think is of interest to many of us.

Research on human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) terminase proteins demonstrated that Raltegravir may block viral replication of the herpesviruses.[12]
    In January 2013, a Phase II trial was initiated to evaluate the therapeutic benefit of raltegravir in treating multiple sclerosis (MS).[13] The drug is active against Human Endogenous Retroviruses (HERVs) and possibly Epstein-Barr Virus, which have been suggested in the pathogenesis of relapsing-remitting MS.

I dont know if isentress would be stronger then say valcyte but it would be interesting if someone new??

cheers!!!
    ukxmrv likes this.
  2. vli

vli

CA
    This would be something that undcvr would know about.
  3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    He may have used it but dont quote me on that. He was taking a big cocktail of things at one stage.
  4. kearso

kearso

Anyone else know?
  5. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    Dr Jamie's daughter was on Viread and Isentress for years, and I don't know if she still is. Dr Jamie was on them herself but stopped and said it's hard to tell if they are helping her. Both of them do other things like methylation, and the daughter is doing great. I think they were also on other medications, and I don't remember which. Dr Jamie's blog is http://www.x-rx.net

See more popular forum discussions.