• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ISearchIGive update!

R

Robin

For those of you who might not be aware, IGive is an online shopping portal that helps raise funds for charities. The make agreements with retailers who commit do donating a portion of your purchase to the charity of your choice. There's also a search engine which will offers $.02 per search, as well.

http://www.igive.com/default.cfm?
ISearhIGivesearch engine

In mid-November I committed to running 10 searches a day (well, most days :eek:) and using the portal to raise money for the WPI. Other members here are doing searches, too.

Let's see how it's going:

zY5iJ.jpg

When we started, it was at $3, so, raising $200 in a little more than a month isn't bad!

However, I was a little frustrated that 4% of it was from me. I want to be .4% or .04%!!! If a lot more people make this small effort, we could generate a regular source of income for the WPI at no cost to us, or them!

Good job to all of you who are participating, and I hope more people will too! Please feel free to pass this along to other patients, support groups, friends and family, etc.

Frank

Where at $245, keep searching boys and girls!

Since november 17th we reached over 25$ , so that's been about 60 days ago

If 75days + 1 month are taking into account, they should pay whitin 1 + 1/2 month.

So half march the first payment should be made, right ..? (i think of +/- $40)

If they do pay out. I'm gonna organize a search rally day ;-)

K

_Kim_

I read the title of this thread as
ISearchIGive-Up......date!

I tried using this and racked up a few cents back in Dec., but the search engine wasn't all that helpful. I ended up going to Google anyway.

Frank

It's not about what you search or functionality! Just go do the website and try to do as often as possible about 5-10 searches.
Just a tip: take a newspaper or a magazine or whatever, pick some words, and search for them! it take less then a minute each time..

http://isearch.igive.com/index.cfm?b=15271

Frank

There's a special $1 action on isearchgive, they are giving away $5000, i don't understand how it works?