1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is using a SAUNA recommended?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by keenly, Jul 7, 2010.

1. garcia

garcia Aristocrat Extraordinaire

London, UK
    The previous posts agree with my own experience.

Saunas are great for healthy people, but not for sick people. If your illness is on the milder side (e.g. no adrenal / POTS issues) then you may also benefit.

I would love to be able to sauna, as it feels fantastic, but can not do so as it wrecks my adrenals.

2. helsbells

helsbells Senior Member

UK
    I used to be able to do saunas and feel better and a bit more relaxed but now am not - after using my friends Far sauna i just feel really weak for days. this isn't a detox issue as I did saunas for ages for this issue. can manage a hot bath in winter and thats great but unfortunately have to avoid saunas now

3. brianmat

brianmat *****

***Removed spam***

4. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    brianmat looks like a spammer - four messages all advertising a FIR product.

5. ruben

ruben

suffolk
    for me personally i know from experience that sweating profusely would get rid of a migraine headache very quickly

6. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I would love to be able to use a sauna as I thnk they can be beneficial but given the amount of sweating I do during the night it si something I decided against trying , I think one only needs to lose so much sweat and then you start losiing the good minerals etc as well.

See more popular forum discussions.