1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"Is this the end for the Belgian CFS reference centers?" Tx=rehab (CBT & GET)

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Dolphin, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

oceanblue likes this.
  2. oceanblue

oceanblue Senior Member

UK
    Wow. Ultimately, it seems to be the ineffectiveness of the treatment that's is it's undoing.
  3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Yet as usual the action of government has vetoed the closure. A decade of failure is collossal, but exactly what we have been warning people about. The evidence is there in mulitple evaluations. Evidence does not seem to matter, this is not evidence based. This is all about politics - its politically acceptable to have these centres, closing them is not politically acceptable. This is a gross failure in government oversight. Bye, Alex
  4. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Closing them would admit a deliberate policy of abuse and neglect of ME patients
    leading to law suits, criminal as well as civil
    plus politicians are, as I keep saying, are dinosaurs who refuse to allow change

"Those who do not evolve, die out"

See more popular forum discussions.