• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is this the cause of ME?

sflorence

Can i get an update on peoples attempt to chelate aluminum via silicon?

Fiji water has more silicon than Vulvic BTW.

HowToEscape?

Aluminum is the most common metal in the Earth's crust. It's natural, it's everywhere, and you can't avoid it. If it were really the source of our problems humanity would have crashed thousands of years ago.

pattismith

Gherardy is the french scientist who work on Myofascitis. He was on french TV today to ask for more money to do more studies on long term effects of aluminium vaccine adjuvant, and on genetic susceptibility to aluminium adjuvants.

anni66

mum to ME daughter
The political response to this emerging science is worrying.
Here is the link to the Hansard debate on illness in young girls vaccinated against cervical cancer with another aluminium containing vaccine.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=+ext/90513-0024.htm&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9UezVZjxNbOM7Abe8L64BA

You can see the determination to block any suggestion that vaccines can cause disease.
Think of what the financial burden might be were vaccine damage recognised, and victims compensated.
Yes it ' s very sad. I know of some kids affected by Gardisil. Seemingly thiamine helps.

anni66

mum to ME daughter
One question that emerges is why specifically Hep B vaccines, if the aluminum adjuvants are the problem? Does this type of vaccine contain unusual amounts of aluminum?
My aunt' s ME " trigger" was multiple injections fir a holiday in India. She went with her sister, who has always been a healthier person. I think the status of your immune system at the time is a big factor.
HPV vaccine checklist is - are you pregnant, are you taking drugs, do you have a cold. No temp checks etc. If your body is already in inflammatory mode then its probably not a good idea...