1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is this "real" EDTA

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by cigana, Jun 6, 2014.

1. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Hi,
    I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me whether or not you need a prescription to obtain EDTA. I have found this product:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chelation-C...1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1402081844&sr=1-1
    which is described as:
    But I am unsure if it's "the real deal"...
    Thanks.
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Be Interested how you get on if you do decide to get it. Have you got any amalgam fillings in?
  3. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    ha I already got it. No amalgams. I drank half a bottle of this stuff in one day and feel fine.
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I have 2 still in so????maybe not for me..
  5. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

It's real edta started in pill form. Imo the doses aren't high enough in these oral products though. I m pretty sure when edta started in pill form and worked they used higher doses.

See more popular forum discussions.