• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is there any remedies for feet tingling / nerves twitching ?

I have done a little too much walking and the last 24 hours having nerve twitching in my feet and lower legs haven't had his symptom in over 9 months. I've never found a successful remedy for this, is there any oils or anything which could help or do I just need to rest it out ? It's really annoying me.

Would ibuprofen help?

Thanks guys xx

Chris

I have some of what seems to be neuropathy, that manifests at night --I have found a few things that help: a low dose of Gabapentin, use of a Revitive electric stimulator, and application of Near Infra Red LED energy. All of these quiet things down enough to let me go to sleep. Your conditions sounds rather different, but you might try one of these things. Good luck.

Mary

Moderator Resource
I have done a little too much walking and the last 24 hours having nerve twitching in my feet and lower legs haven't had his symptom in over 9 months. I've never found a successful remedy for this, is there any oils or anything which could help or do I just need to rest it out ? It's really annoying me.

Would ibuprofen help?

Thanks guys xx

Benfotiamine can help with peripheral neuropathy - of course I have no idea if it would help you but you might want to look into it. Also deficiency in B12 and some of the other B's can cause nerve problems.

Misfit Toy

This worked for me...take gabapentin (if you have it) open up the capsule and pour it into cream...aveeno, etc...and put it on your feet and legs. It works! It helped me big time. I have peripheral neuropathy in my feet from sjogrens.

B1 and B12 may help with this. Be cautious if you are offered Gabapentin. It can have nasty side effects and is very difficult to discontinue after you have been taking it for a longer duration. I use medical cannabis and I also use small dose of kratom (from a vetted vendor). The kratom works by well for pain control.

Wayne

DMSO diluted with water or aloe very juice 2:1. Mix with equal amount of magnesium oil. Immediately improved some very chornic twitching in my eyelids. Also great for any kind of muscular aches or discomforts.