• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is there a reliable online company that sells VSL#3 internationally?

I want to try VSL#3 but it is not available in my country.

If anyone knows a reliable company that ships VSL#3 internationally with the freezer pack that has to be with it, to keep it cool, then please let me know.
I see a lot of online shops that offer to do it but do not know which is reliable.

Valentijn

I've had good experiences with vivomixx at the site listed above. They ship at the start of the week so it won't be in transit and sitting around during the weekend, and they include several ice packs. It's also in a reflective cardboard box with a waterproof lining, inside of the normal shipping box.

So my shipment last week arrived within a few days, and with most of the ice still frozen. Though a summer shipment was mostly thawed when it arrived, but still cool.