• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is there a healing process in ME/CFS?

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
Hi Tuha,
Your original question " Is there a healing process?" Of course there is a healing process, deep healing does occur.It is inbuilt ,it was put inside us many thousands of years ago.You can stimulate it,far better go to the next level and reactivate it, it will respond.
I found it ,it can and will also happen for you.

I was off work for 30 months .Couldn't walk to the library it was only 800 yards away from my home it took me 18 months to do it. I am now completely recovered from ME/CFS .and if I can recover and return to work( I worked 9 hours yesterday ) at aged 63 years old so there is hope for you.

Some of my mentors and part of my mastermind group are Roger Jahnke,Deepak Chopra,Ken Cohen,Andrew Weil, Jean Achterberg and Sherry Rogers. Healers all with brilliant minds ,to be tapped into and for us all there for the greater good.
Bj.

@Bliss junkie, welcome to PR. I'd love to hear how you healed yourself. I'm almost 63 and have been sick for 26 years.
I classified myself as " moderate ME / CFS "Its a shame that these forums don't let you self categorise in your profile then others who you are communicating with would feel your level of disability.

You can categorize your activity level in your profile here:
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?account/personal-details

Hiya,
ME for myself was a sudden onset, it happened within a second,one minute healthy the next second full of ME that took 30 months to shift.
There are many statistics , difference being sudden or slow onset, some statistics on this forum such as 15% never recover ,15% will always recover and the other 70%. .Statistics are only figures banded about, they can and do interpret any outcome.My advice don't believe them.The past does not equal the future, there is always a way,your healing forces are stronger than your sickness forces, and you can reacivate the healer within.
Your question how did I recover and return to work full time at the age of 63?
The answer is I read tens of thousands of pages of information and over 200 books on how to create health in the body, then I listened to my gut,my intuition ,and did the inputs.
Bj

Last edited: