• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is there a best VIDEO explaination of CFS/ME? To share w/friends re:for Chase voting

Hi All,
It's 4AM and I must really attempt sleep....but first a request for help:

I've been searching the great wide web for a simple, mostly medical with a touch of human side :)-- Video explanation of CFIDS. I've seen a few but none that are succinct--

I'd like to share a video link when I email to ask my support networks to vote for WPI etc

I've not explained this illness to many before-- and I have a feeling my demographic (I am 30) may prefer watching a 2-5 minute video rather than even reading a paragraph explanation about the illness.

Perhaps I'm being picky--but I feel the less-emotional stuff may be better. And my friends are mostly overly-educated types :) as well as some MDs so they can handle technical stuff.

I'd appreciate one or two of your favorite videos (News clips, or youtube etc) Thanks all! Tomorrow I will use my hour or two of excellent focus to ask folks to vote!

HTree