Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is there a best VIDEO explaination of CFS/ME? To share w/friends re:for Chase voting

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by HTree, May 23, 2011.

1. HTree

HTree

northeast
    Hi All,
    It's 4AM and I must really attempt sleep....but first a request for help:

I've been searching the great wide web for a simple, mostly medical with a touch of human side :)-- Video explanation of CFIDS. I've seen a few but none that are succinct--

I'd like to share a video link when I email to ask my support networks to vote for WPI etc

I've not explained this illness to many before-- and I have a feeling my demographic (I am 30) may prefer watching a 2-5 minute video rather than even reading a paragraph explanation about the illness.

Perhaps I'm being picky--but I feel the less-emotional stuff may be better. And my friends are mostly overly-educated types :) as well as some MDs so they can handle technical stuff.

I'd appreciate one or two of your favorite videos (News clips, or youtube etc) Thanks all! Tomorrow I will use my hour or two of excellent focus to ask folks to vote!

HTree

2. jace

jace Off the fence

England
  3. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
  4. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA

See more popular forum discussions.