1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is Synthesis of Prostratin a Potential Game Changer for Anti-Viral Treatment?

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Wally, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Wally

Wally Senior Member

Published on Sept. 9, 2013 by Mail Online, article written by Ellie Zolfagharifard. See full article at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...s-create-antiviral-drug-bark-mamala-tree.html

maryb and aimossy like this.
  2. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Senior Member

West Coast USA
    Fascinating, esp. this part which is applicable potentially to those with ongoing viral-related ME/CFS:

Dr. Chia has said the entero viruses are in all the tissues -- wonder if it would work the same way for those as well?

3. Wally

Wally Senior Member

It also made me wonder about viruses like herpesviruses which have been found hidden away in bone marrow. Could this type of treatment work to flush out latent viruses hiding out in places that have been proven to be very difficult to find using traditional testing methods?

Sparrowhawk and maryb like this.
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Anyone on for a trip to Samoa I'm getting desperae?!!!

Sparrowhawk likes this.
  5. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Senior Member

West Coast USA
    May not have to go to Samoa, just see if we can get the seeds and grow our own! I know several people doing this with Moringa (sp?).

maryb likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.