Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is it possible to find a Micro biologist or bio chemist

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Navid, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Navid

Navid Senior Member

who can look at all my test results and symptoms and help me figure an out of the box treatment plan: peptides, hormones, amino acids, minerals......etc. I think my problem is tied to the way my body reacts to rises and drops in cortisol throughout the day....resulting in a chain reaction in my body of problems. I have tried, AV's, abx, supplements, vitamins, methlylation....nothing works and I can now barely tolerate anything...but I do understand the cycle of my illness throughout the day just not the whys and hows....and must importantly how to fix it.

I know there must be a way to fix this, I just need a scientific mind to figure it out. Any and all advice appreciated.

Gingergrrl and Plum like this.
  2. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    I have wondered this myself. You should be able to consult with them like a Dr....

3. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years Hoarder of biscuits

USA
    Have you considered seeing a naturopath?

4. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    I see a Naturopath but their biochemistry is nowhere near good enough. I end up spending weeks trying to learn things properly - it would be easier just to see someone who knew the biochemistry in detail.

See more popular forum discussions.