1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is it ok to ask for suggestions for simple things I can do?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by juniemarie, Dec 29, 2009.

1. kurt

kurt Senior Member

USA.Earth
    Do you have any labs to show? CFS is not a very accepted problem in court cases, at least not in my experience. Really, CFS is just a category for undiagnosed neuroendocrine and immune problems. If you have some tests to show neuroendocrine depletion and immune problems and viral reactivations and viral load, then you have something they can not argue with. For instance, low cortisol levels, low neurotransmitters, low NK function, low mitochondria, reactivated herpes, things that might demonstrate to a judge real depletions that have resulted from the stress of the failed marriage perhaps?
  2. juniemarie

juniemarie Senior Member

Albuquerque
    Kurt Could you possibly give me the names of the test for these things? I as I have been reading on here, one thing I have learned is the average Dr does not know much about the testing other than the run of the mill type. I know there are many different labs that are preferred and also specific test's
  3. juniemarie

juniemarie Senior Member

Albuquerque
    Kurt Also another question. My daughter has not of yet shown signs of CFS, but she is plagued by a type of herpes that only effects the area around her mouth. Seems to have outbreaks when stressed or eating the wrong foods. Do you think this could be a pre CFS thing? In other words could there be a link? So would she also be getting the depletion of glutathione? Doesn't whey prodvide more glutathoine?

See more popular forum discussions.