Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is it ok that my Active B12 Dibencozide has folic acid in it ?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Tazird, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Tazird

Tazird

I didn't realise until now that you should not have folic acid added with any of your supplements.. According to Freddds Protocol.

I purchased this: http://eu.iherb.com/Country-Life-Gluten-Free-Active-B12-Dibencozide-3000-mcg-60-Lozenges/1637

My folate isn't levels aren't low or high (midway)

So my question is would be ok to start with it because I really want to get going with this supplementation?

or should I send it back and order one without folic acid.

Im taking methyl b12 5000 and the b complex (ordered) , Active B12 Dibencozide, 3000 mcg (ordered).

Thanks!!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Did you intend to write should not have folic acid?

If it were me, I'd send it back. Here are some of Ben Lynch's articles about folic acid and why it's not a good idea. http://mthfr.net/?s=folic acid

minkeygirl likes this.
  3. Tazird

Tazird

thanks for the reply! and yeah ill change the error

I think ill just order Source Naturals, Dibencozide Coenzymated B-12, 60 Tablets.

Its just the money side of it that's annoying but if it means there's a chance of getting better ill follow through.

And plus the fact that I cant start it until it comes next week.

4. Tazird

Tazird

Quick question is it ok to take methyl and Dibencozide together ?

or should I spread them all out evenly ?

ALSO

the Dibencozide is 8.6mg a pop ?
    would you recommend splitting it up ?

thanks !

sorry for all the questions.

5. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Freddd's most recent recommendation was to take AdB12 on a day without MB12, between 30-50mg. I'm using 40mg once/week. Actually, I now see, like you'rs, mine is 8.6mg, not 10mg, so I'm taking 8.6mg x 4.

Re splitting...might be an idea for starters, just to see if you get any negative reactions. I don't know if there are common poor responses.

6. Tazird

Tazird

Ok so like Monday - "mb12" Tuesday- "ab12" and so forth ?

My problem is i get stressed about little things like when to take and how much.

realistically its each to their own.

I've been on iodine supplementation for a while (200-300mg) a day. Still haven't felt one bit different except i don't get that lump feeling in my throat.

have u tried it i saw there that you are hypo?. some people report good things for their thyroid on this protocol.

Anyway thanks a lot.

i think I'm gonna try them together and see how i feel and maybe break it up.. I'm lazy lol :D

See more popular forum discussions.