• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

Ay Urraco, welcome to the paranoid club. After i got sick i started to see symptoms in my collegues at the office. There were three diagnoses of fybromialgia between them! And we are talking about three young and otherwise healthy women, including me.

It was so hard for me to see that and feel so guilty, that i quitted my job. Since january i'm not working anymore. Now, what should we think? Is it a concidence? Maybe, but since we are so concerned about our health, we pay more attention to their health?

This is a mistery.

Wow, we share so many emotions, stories, pains, sorrows and fears.. its so good to have you guys and can share all what we feel. Nobody can help us if they dont understand what we feel, even our family sometimes they get tired to hear everyday the same shit from us, haha, well, poor of them that dont know how to help and treat us.
And Sherezade, I feel the same panic when I hear somebody is sick, specially my girlfriend. I thought quit my job aswell but because I couldnt work, think and be awake, but Im still working just thanks to my mind power I think, and thats why I hate when people say 'stop complaining, everybody have problems´, etc... if they suffered just a few days our problem maybe they would get crazy after a week.. thats why I admire all of you guys and thanks for share it.

taniaaust1

Sherazade, the over production of "adrenaline and cortisol" is one of the variations that the doctors with an interest in burnout, stress and if he has been in business that long maybe Neurasthenia. Would be interesting to hear how he has treated women in the last 55 years.

Have you had a test for these as yet? My cortisol is very low and most PWCFS have low cortisol.

Good luck with this doctor. Would be interested to hear if he does test you to confirm his theory and what your levels are.

Sherazade
I too think its best not to just "assume" something is the issue. I know I have abnormal high adrenaline due to tests (some of my tests where so high the lab couldnt believe the results they were seeing) and my 24 hr cortisol results have been abnormally low. Both these things can be treated via drugs if needed.

I have the same symptoms of Gulf war syndrome. Below news is really making me sleep less and no chance to recover

http://www.omsj.org/authors/gulf-war-syndrome-killing-our-own

According to Drs. Nicolson, the chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (CFIDS) characteristic of sick Gulf vets is induced by an unusual microorganism that seems to be the product of weaponization, that is, human manipulation of germs for the purposes of warfare. The Nicolsons report that the organism present in each of the CFIDS patients is an odd variant of a typical mycoplasma. Ordinarily, mycoplasma is a cross between a bacterium and a virus, and can be effectively combated with antibiotics. But in this case, the organism contains human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) and anthrax genes. Since it is not possible for the typical mycoplasma to naturally mutate into a modified form of anthrax and the alleged AIDS virus, this seems to be an engineered organism. [xix] The Nicolsons contend that the U.S. military created this mycoplasma and sold it to Iraq, which subsequently used it against U.S. troops.

That last post is very scary, while certainly possible. I believe nature has just as many opportunities for bad viruses.

I just read about hanta - 20 different types.

I almost had a normal day - 98% but then went significantly backwards.

Very bad eye pain and gastro stuff. Anyway - new dr appt in 2 weeks

patient.journey

I went down from 1800 mg daily to 900 mg , i felt sick in the first week after changing the dose but am better now , i can go through my day and more stuff thanks god ! i still have 4 months still on this dose then i will go to 450 mg for other three months ,,

I need your prayers guys cause am trying my best and this is the only thing i could use right !!

Am on other supplements trying to boost my immune system to take care of this illness when i finish my medicine trial !!

Every month i take some antibiotic cause i get an infection in my throat and while this infection starts i feel so bad until i finish my course and am not sure why i get this much of bacterial infections i really need an answer for that !!

Omar... I have continued to have issues and started worrying about hiv again.

Anyway I checked TheBody expert advice prevention and their responses. On 12 week tests and 90 day tests

Dr Wohl advised that the experts got together and discussed and standardized their answer to reflect the CDC official guidelines.

90 days is 97% and 6 months for conclusive... No mention of chemo, immune issues etc.

Essentially backtracking on their conclusive timeline.

After reading the above i researched more in depth and did see that 6 months was mentioned by other drs - I just wanted the answer to be 3 month.

Anyway... Still hoping to get a negative 6/ 7 month but wanted people to know that testing should continue at least 6 months before moving on to another unknown virus.

Don't worry . You don't have hiv. This organism contains human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) and anthrax genes (40%).So you get HIV symptoms.
Any way some of us going to get ALS (including loss of the ability to walk requiring a wheel chair, loss of swallowing requiring a feeding tube, and loss of respiratory function requiring a tracheostomy and assisted ventilation).

http://kidshealth.org/kid/grownup/conditions/als.html#
Please search for Gulf war syndrome. HIV like virus china and Gulf war syndrome are same.

Sherezade

First you say this:

Don't worry . You don't have hiv.

And then you say this!

Any way some of us going to get ALS (including loss of the ability to walk requiring a wheel chair, loss of swallowing requiring a feeding tube, and loss of respiratory function requiring a tracheostomy and assisted ventilation).

Man, really? Then i would rather have hiv! At least there are treatments avalaible!

Anyway, Wyoming, i beg you not to worry anymore about hiv. I'm willing to bet that your next and hopefully last hiv test will be negative. And about the above, those are just assumptioms.

patient.journey

Don't worry . You don't have hiv. This organism contains human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) and anthrax genes (40%).So you get HIV symptoms.

http://kidshealth.org/kid/grownup/conditions/als.html#
Please search for Gulf war syndrome. HIV like virus china and Gulf war syndrome are same.

If you are that afraid as most of the people here try to get a truth information and stop talking about something you dont know about as you are not helping any one here !!!

We dont if we have Mycoplasma and if any one got it they can run tests for it beside some treatments works good on it specially a combination of antivirals and antibiotics together so don't kill peoples hope

And about the symptoms we have symptoms like other 100 diseases starting from autoimmune diseases up to HIV so please we hope that you think positively and think of the good stories we hears specially from Chinese patient who got better after 2-3 years :)

I have the same symptoms of Gulf war syndrome. Below news is really making me sleep less and no chance to recover

http://www.omsj.org/authors/gulf-war-syndrome-killing-our-own

According to Drs. Nicolson, the chronic fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (CFIDS) characteristic of sick Gulf vets is induced by an unusual microorganism that seems to be the product of weaponization, that is, human manipulation of germs for the purposes of warfare. The Nicolsons report that the organism present in each of the CFIDS patients is an odd variant of a typical mycoplasma. Ordinarily, mycoplasma is a cross between a bacterium and a virus, and can be effectively combated with antibiotics. But in this case, the organism contains human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) and anthrax genes. Since it is not possible for the typical mycoplasma to naturally mutate into a modified form of anthrax and the alleged AIDS virus, this seems to be an engineered organism. [xix] The Nicolsons contend that the U.S. military created this mycoplasma and sold it to Iraq, which subsequently used it against U.S. troops.

I was not aware that the Mfi (Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus) contained anthrax genes. It was stated by Dr. Nicolson that they found the HIV-1 env gene in the Mfi. If the GWVet passed this infection on to someone else (his wife for instance), she would develop similar symptoms to her husband but would be diagnosed with CFS (there is symptom overlap in GWS/CFS). They cannot say that she has GWS because that name was only attributable to those who served in the Gulf and they wanted to deny the existence of a transmissible pathogen. It is interesting that the author indicates he was informed about the modification using anthrax genes during a personal interview with Garth and Nancy N. They did not find the HIV-1 env modification in the civilians with CFS and M.fermentans.

patient.journey

I was not aware that the Mfi (Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus) contained anthrax genes. It was stated by Dr. Nicolson that they found the HIV-1 env gene in the Mfi. If the GWVet passed this infection on to someone else (his wife for instance), she would develop similar symptoms to her husband but would be diagnosed with CFS (there is symptom overlap in GWS/CFS). They cannot say that she has GWS because that name was only attributable to those who served in the Gulf and they wanted to deny the existence of a transmissible pathogen. It is interesting that the author indicates he was informed about the modification using anthrax genes during a personal interview with Garth and Nancy N. They did not find the HIV-1 env modification in the civilians with CFS and M.fermentans.

First we need to make sure of such information because we never read this before we didnt read that people were infected with Anthrax genes but the Anthrax vaccine were contaminated with Mycoplasma thats have a HIV gene in it and this study was done by prof Garlth N. while he didnt mention the Anthrax story in his papers on his website or other papers i read from him ,,,,

Second if the information is truth and some of us got some Anthrax genes ! we should remember that Anthrax is a bacterial infection that could be treated with 60 day of antibiotics and patient could talk Raxibacumab ( FDA approved drug for anthrax ) that will help in such cases !

Hi guys,
I'm getting much better now. Still with some ear pain and stomach issues, but definitely better, more energy, appetite and no allergy. But I still think this is infectious, my girldfriend is feelling some of my sympthoms know. I have to clarify that I have never have sex with her without condom, cause I've thought all along that I got something and it can be contagious. She dont know what she have, she just jokes about I infect her with my lack of energy and sleepiness. I dont know what to do, she had never missed work in 5 years but she did because she felt awful. I guess I have to tell her and my hope is that as Im feeling much better after a year of my supposed infection she will feel better. So my question is, do we have to remain alone in order to avoid infect other people? If I ask to my doctor he will say Im paranoic and I have to do my life normally, but we know its not that easy.

patient.journey

I want to cry so bad </3 since two days and my brother is having some weird symptoms of some pains in the body after a week of our blood touched and i was saying maybe its something else and i was praying for him the hall week !!

today he came to me to tell me he have a pain under his armpit and i cant think of any thing now except of him </3 </3 Ooooh god not him not my brother he did nothing wrong !! he is my best friend and my only brother i cant see him suffering because of me ,, he will graduate from his uni soon and he have a woman that he love !!! i will be the reason for breaking all of this </3 i wish i can give him my life and he wont get sick for a day because of me ...

please guys pray for him hope that for 10% it will be something else

GcMAF Australia

I want to cry so bad </3 since two days and my brother is having some weird symptoms of some pains in the body after a week of our blood touched and i was saying maybe its something else and i was praying for him the hall week !!

today he came to me to tell me he have a pain under his armpit and i cant think of any thing now except of him </3 </3 Ooooh god not him not my brother he did nothing wrong !! he is my best friend and my only brother i cant see him suffering because of me ,, he will graduate from his uni soon and he have a woman that he love !!! i will be the reason for breaking all of this </3 i wish i can give him my life and he wont get sick for a day because of me ...

please guys pray for him hope that for 10% it will be something else
Ok
Hi Omar
I am not sure if this helps at all
Infectolabs in Germany do bacterial infection tests.
http://www.infectolab.de/index.php?id=22&L=1