1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

Discussion in 'Immunological' started by Omar88, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

Am sorry to hear your story ! HIV doesnt cause remaining symptoms, the virus symptoms stay for 2-3 weeks and go and usually people never know they have it except after 10-15 years when their CD4 start to decrease and their immune system stop working good beside people with HIV knows what they have and they could have treatment for it at least and would live for 30-40 years on it and some of them never have symptoms and there immune system will work always good without anything !!

You and your GF would get better soon but would still have some symptoms as we do, the first 3-6 months are the worse and i can help you telling you to try boosting your immune system taking good vitamins and good supplements and if you can find natural supplements for antiviral that would help to get better soon for now !!
  2. Wifi123

Wifi123 Senior Member

Hi 8eraser8, I meant to mention that the general blood test for mycoplasma is a bit involved, but a friend who is a pathologist and a naturopath, and he conducted an immediate blood test on, placed it on the magnifying screen and you could see the mycoplasma. He said that he used a special dye that had been used decades ago that isn't used these days to identify the mycoplasma.

I believe that these days there is no cure for most illnesses, after all, if you cure the world's populaion then someone will be put out of business....
    Katherine likes this.
  3. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

Am sorry to hear your case and your years of suffering with this illness, hope we can help as much as we can !

Why you dont start antibiotic treatment for Mycoplasma and what type of this microbe do you have ?
  4. 8eraser8

8eraser8

I believe maybe you should check also for mycoplasma infection, and your vitamin D levels, I had those two indicators, apart from that I do not know what to search. If we have the same problem, you should be mycoplasma positive and low vit d levels.

Did you do any tests that gave some indication?

Who else do you know on the forum who would share the same infection?

I read your posts that you were able to talk to the chinese scientist,

I know that the shanghai pasteur isolated one microbe/ virus, do u have an update on that?

I wonder if the new aids http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/26/new-thai-taiwanese-syndrome-is-not-aids-2-0.html is the same thing we caught?

This article is not telling the whole truth, simply because what was released is not the complete truth, I believe many people are catching this new virus, and no one is bothering about it.

Omar and all those in the same boat, so many new cases of this new infectious agent is happening, we really need the acute phase blood to be able to know what virus this is.

Do u think the chinese authorities would have kept the blood of an acute phase patient?

If we can get this blood, it would take only 3 months to be able to identify this new pathogene

We need to know what virus it is, so to eventually be able to find a treatment for this. I am only 32,whats your age?

In the chinese newspaper translation, I saw that most of those infected, lived only around 8-10 year after infection.

We need to group ourselves, time is limited

5. 8eraser8

8eraser8

I believe there must be a cure, those who developed those microbiological weapons, must have the cure for the very little people or kept for themselves.

What strain of mycoplasma do u have?

6. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

I didnt find the information of isolated virus here but i already post such a information you could chick before,,

The information about years people would live need a prove cause stories of getting better were there too and we dont need people to get afraid if the information are not sure !!

Am 24 and yes we should do what you said that why we are trying to join more people here as we can make something big to help us !
  7. 8eraser8

8eraser8

Hi Edward
    I am really sorry to hear ur situation, I am also in the same problem, I read your previous posts

Hows things going, concerning the CD4 CD8, CD 3, ?

Have u been able to keep your acute phase blood? or did the labs keep it? or they kept for your gf?

If u have this blood, we can find out what virus it is and hopefully can identify and treat it, we need next generation sequencing to test this acute phase blood, else it will not work

8. Katherine

Katherine

UK
    Hi, Omar :) Am not completely familiar with this whole story but what help were the Chinese alleged to have been seeking, and for what exactly?
  9. Wifi123

Wifi123 Senior Member

I have had so many antibiotics over the years that they don't work. My friend prescribed me a natural ingredient made out of marigold plants, a liquid, which you had to spread over your skin (arms and thighs), it was very messy and you couldn't wear any clothing as it stained your clothing. After a month I had had enough of the messy procedure, but I was admitted into hospital for major heart surgery that appeared out of nowhere. I didn't continue the treatment while recovering from the surgery, and began to wonder if it had caused my heart problem.

I have found my symptoms debilitating as they are a combination of ME, CFS, FMS, and EHS symptoms. I have basically accepted what I have and do my best to survive through supplementation, and diet; and protection.
  10. Wifi123

Wifi123 Senior Member

I also believe that the symptoms have become worse through far too many MRIs, catscans, and PET x-rays. I have always thought that it was like radiation poisoning, but the poor memory and brain fog is one thing that I find hard to cope with.
  11. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

Didnt get your question ?!
  12. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

So what type of Mycoplasma did you have ?
  13. Katherine

Katherine

UK
    8eraser8 wrote:

It's ok Omar, I thought you were talking about the Chinese govt infecting people. In light of the 1st comment all is clear :)
  14. Wifi123

Wifi123 Senior Member

I didn't take it any further, because the medicos here in my area don't want to know about it.

I assumed that it was a very involved test, as my friend advised that they don't use the dye he uses and they miss the mycoplasma.....
  15. Edward

Edward

My cd4/cd8 were low 3 months after the infection but the ratio was ok. cd4 were 545 and cd8 sth like 300.
    I don't have any acute phase blood done, didn't know it exists.

My condition for the moment has changed a bit: instead lower body temp I have constantly low grade temperature 37,3C just as at the begining of the infection. I am weak, tired, lost apetite can't sleep. Feel like I had kind of CNS infected.

16. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

What about the time before the reactivation ? were you good ?!

Did you take any type of treatment or supplements in your seven year ? and what worked god with you ?
  17. hivlikevirus

hivlikevirus

Check this - amongst all of the other forums - religiously / daily but so tired and actually have to struggle to think of words so much so that I just don't even bother anymore. Almost embarrassed at myself when it comes to sentence structure / forum posting these days. Mind. Fog. Anyway. Will keep this short.

Wow. First diagnosable / thing-with-a-name I've read in a long time that actually sounds ...possible (symptoms are definitely all there). Will mention it to the next doctor I see. That wiki article says symptoms are usually mild and only last a week though(?) My girlfriend and I are soon approaching 11. Speaking of doctors:

Spent ALL of Christmas Eve (and an entire tank of petrol) driving from hospital to hospital trying to find somewhere with an open clinic / Infectious Diseases Unit. They are ALL closed until the 7th / 8th / 9th of January. Surely the acute phase will have passed by then?

In other news: maybe it's coincidence / placebo / whatever but since taking daily (13.8g) Green Tea capsules my pins and needles seem to have completely stopped. Or - at 10 weeks - maybe I've just finally stopped seroconverting. Gonna back off the obsessing a little until I've definitely completely ruled out the big H. (Terrified all over again.) Two more weeks.

(Sore throat is particularly bad all over again though. As is the ridiculous sudden weight gain around my waistline. I actually look pregnant right now (and have done for a few days - regardless of diet). Have also been getting strange white-heads on my legs which burst, get INCREDIBLY itchy and then leave a dull reddish / yellow almost bruise-like rash for a few days(?) Again, just gonna try and ignore all this for the next two weeks though. Hm.)
    merylg likes this.
  18. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

We should start thinking of what can help us right now if we still cant find the cause of our illnesses so we can stand and fight more and maybe we could be cured !!

After reading so many studies of what common medicines in treating both HIV and CFS/ME i found that LDN and GcMaf are the best choice ! as they were used with or without Antiretrovirals and they showed that they work good !

Those two treatments are not toxic and they help the immune system in their battle against viral infections and i think that combination of both them would be very good for us after what i saw they did with HIV and AIDS patients and other viral infections like herpes viruses, Hepatitis B,C ! but sure we need a doctor in this for his opinion in doses and every thing else ,,,

I believe we got a viral infection as i was on heavy doses of antibiotics since the first month of my illness so i could cured it and manage it with 3 weeks of heavy doses of 3 different AB’s, beside that what was the information i found about a similar virus sequencing to HIV that was found in Chinese patients in Chinese news papers !!

I dont want to get into the theories of why they stop searching and were that virus go, cause if that what is causing our illness others will find it soon if we kept digging :)

Your trials guys will be helpful and your opinions too and what ever more thoughts to help us would be great so please share anything with us .
    merylg likes this.
  19. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Re: LDN and GcMAF, both are fairly safe to take on your own--provided you look out for a few things. LDN--it is best to start with a very low dose to see how you respond--like .5 mg and work up very slowly over a period of months.

GcMAF: the main difficulty people have is with inflammation. If possible it is good to at least test your inflammatory cytokines--particularly IL 8, as, if it is high you would likely have trouble with GcMAF. Again, for safety, it is a good idea to start with a low dose, say 10 to 25 ngs. ME patients can be very sensitive but your unknown condition might respond differently. That is even too high for some ME patients (particularly if they have high inflammation or Lyme or Bartonella).

On the other hand, HIV patients seem to do better with 100 ng doses. So there are some unknowns--particularly when you don't know exactly what infected you.

Best wishes,
    Sushi
    merylg and Omar88 like this.
  20. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

What doses of LDN people start with Sushi and how much up does it go every month and how much is the final dose people reach ?

People who takes GcMAF do it in two ways injections and yougrts so which one are you taking about and what doses do they both come with and what do you think is better ?

Thanks Sushi xox
    merylg likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.