• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is Dr Anne Macintyre still sick with M.E.??

Does anyone know?. I have been watching videos of her on youtube interviewing Ean Proctor and the Gilderdale family.

P.S. Couldn't find anywhere else to post this!.

ukxmrv

Yes, she is. Recently she had to step down as a medical advisor to the MEA because of her ill health

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/?p=3915

DR ANNE MACINTYRE

Longstanding members of The MEA will know that Dr Anne Macintyre has worked as one of our volunteer medical team for almost 20 years. Anne wrote one of the first self-help guides to the illness and has taken a particular interest in the problems relating to medical assessments and examinations for DWP benefits.

Besides having ME, Anne has other health problems. Unfortunately, these have progressively deteriorated over the past few years. As a result she has decided to step down from our medical team and will no longer be dealing with medical or benefit enquiries.