• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Irreversible invertebrate Blockade and Mcas/mcad!

Hello,

Has anyone any treatment idea or has anyone made the same experience or heard of this:

My spinal segment/segments in the chest area is blockading all the time for decades now. If I see my physic it takes only 3-4 hours until I feel my stomach pulling the segment towards my gut and blockades it. Unfortunately i‘ve Never had pain, so I didn‘t know it‘s one root to all my problems.

When the segment blockades I get instantly depressed/suicidal and feel like I smother inside. My body Stopps detoxing, i get headakes and so weak, that i barely can stand up. At nights i get adrenal pushes and cannot sleep. It feels like my heart is only working 30% then.

I have Mcas and my organs are bigger and tight (liver etc.) as soon as I eat or move wrong or go in my car, the segments blockade the muscle tighten and it’s not getting back. I tried so much to change it, but nothing worked out yet.

It’s like some one tries to strangle me the whole day, coupled with depression and suicidal thoughts, which nearly instantly vanish after I got the segment deblockaded for three hours.

Could there be mastcells inside the spine or spine muscles? Anyone Any idea what I could possibly try. Doctors weren‘t any help yet. This I really severe and destroys my life.

I‘m greatful for any word.

Thank you