1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

IP6 and chelation and Arsenic

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by OkRadLakPok, Feb 22, 2014.

1. OkRadLakPok

OkRadLakPok

I am really struggling with high arsenic levels as well as mercury and aluminum. I had the 24 hr urine test.

I have been taking IP6 because it can chelate iron. I am glad to see that it DID help when I was hit with gadolinium and showed low levels.

has anyone used IP6?

I am reacting to almost ALL foods and supplements now. I was poisoned wit arsenic over a ten year period from eating rice treated with chcken crap. The chickens are fed arsenic to keep away bird flu and ORGANIC RICE FARMERS use it! Even the best known organic rice farmers as the FDA will not regulate.

I called the most famous organic rice co in the US and they said it's 70 PPB in the rice!!!! And I was eating about 15 rice cakes a day.

Would love info on IP6 if anyone has used it......
  2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
  3. What lab did you use to do the tests? I would like to get some heavy metal testing done but I don't know who to trust.

See more popular forum discussions.