Lipkin's Monster ME/CFS Study: Microbes, Immunity & Big Data
The Microbe Discovery Project outlines an ambitious new study by top researchers that has collected patient samples, but needs desperately funds to complete the work.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ionic minerals causing me to wipe out, why?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by trickthefox, Feb 28, 2016.

1. trickthefox

trickthefox Senior Member

Brighton
    Ive taken ionic mineralls and theyve absolutley floored me, i tried twice to make sure this wasnt a coinsidence, both times they completley wiped me out, why am i getting this reaction? is it the sulfur?

2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I can only tolerate just a tiny amount, maybe just 1/5th of the rec dose and I don't do that every day, I've also bought electrolyte drinks and they don't suit me either. My theory (for me) is that with leaky gut the minerals get into the bloodstream and cause us to react. I keep trying as I'm going through a period of drenching sweats, so much so I don't need to use my FIR sauna at present, but you certainly need them when you do use one.
    Ahmo got her intake by using foot soaks, so that's another way to go perhaps, I did one last night with a spoonful of mineral powder.

3. drob31

drob31 Senior Member

Could it be because there is some unbalancing occuring by one or more of the minerals?

4. aaron_c

aaron_c Senior Member

What product, specifically, did you take?

See more popular forum discussions.