• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

IOM Process - four stages explained

justinreilly

Really great post, Gabby. Excellent points! Our persecution is among the last civil rights frontiers yet to be conquered in America. It is a matter of conscience to stand up to these violations of our human rights.

Ecoclimber

Has anyone investigated whether HHS award or contract with the IOM violated any Code of Federal Regulations and since SS is involved, are there any exclusions for medicare and medicaid with the OIG? Has HHS violated any Federal Procedures in procurement, notification, the entire process under HHSAR? http://www.hhs.gov/regulations/hhsar/tocindetail.html http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/. Were they required by law to make it a competitive bid or could they have the authority to award the contract to the IOM?

Back on Nov. 6, I made a point after several posts linking to several sites on Federal Law, Regulations and Federal Procedures. After reviewing the Fed Reg. rules and procedures of the HHSAR, OHRP that I felt a complaints should be lodge with the OIG within HSS. One of several questions which I asked, "Is HSS required by law to make it a competitive bid or could they have the authority to award the contract to the IOM?"

Fortuantely, those complaints were lodge by Janet who has legal standing and authority. This is a prime example of patients within the community scruntizing the entire actions between HHS and IOM with regards to this contract with a fine tooth comb and not just assume that their actions are normative and compliant with Federal Law, Regs and Procedures. Those with legal background must keep vigil over this entire process as recent irregularities have surfaced concerning Pandora's submission of a questionaire to Wanda Jones, her statements to Pandora's inquiry and then the subsequent confusion over the author, the questions and communication channels used.

Last edited:

Nielk

What irregularities have surfaced regarding PANDORA's questions to Wanda Jones?