1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Involvement of State Aging and Disability Advocates in Duals Integration December 9

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by ggingues, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Time: 2:00 PM ET - 3:30 PM ET

Type: Webinar

Register
    Approximately 9 million low-income seniors and younger persons with disabilities are enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid (often referred to as duals). Many states are pursuing efforts to better coordinate care and potentially lower costs for this population.

Earlier this year, 15 states were awarded design contracts of up to $1 million each to develop service delivery and payment models that integrate care. More broadly, 37 states and the District of Columbia have submitted letters of intent to pursue opportunities for integration announced by CMS in July.

This webinar will provide a basic overview of the duals population, activity within states, opportunities and concerns, and stakeholder involvement.

Speakers:

Edo Banach, CMS Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office

Hilary Dalin, NCOA

Kevin Prindiville, National Senior Citizens Law Center

Mary Lou Breslin, Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund

This webinar is sponsored by the Friday Morning Collaborative, a coalition of national aging and disability organizations working together to protect and strengthen Medicaid home and community based services. With support from The SCAN Foundation, the coalition is hosting ongoing webinars to provide information and resources to state advocates.

http://www.ncoa.org/calendar-of-events/involvement-of-state-aging.html

See more popular forum discussions.