1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

INVITATION: PATIENT INPUT ON CANADIAN ORPHAN DRUG FRAMEWORK

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by parvofighter, Jul 5, 2013.

1. parvofighter

parvofighter Senior Member

Canada

INVITATION FOR PATIENTS TO GIVE FEEDBACK ON THE

CANADIAN ORPHAN DRAFT DRUG FRAMEWORK PROPOSED BY HEALTH CANADA!

This info is being re-posted with permission from the Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders.

2. parvofighter

parvofighter Senior Member

Canada
    Canadian patients - here's your chance to shape the draft ORPHAN DRAFT DRUG FRAMEWORK PROPOSED BY HEALTH CANADA!

(BUMP) :thumbsup:
  3. Firestormm

Firestormm Senior Member

Cornwall England
    Hi Parvo - can I ask what it is please? Thanks. It's rather a heavy pdf. file and I am interested. A short summation would suffice. Not Canadian (obviously) but you might get some more interest with an explanation from those who are? :thumbsup:
  4. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    It looks like it's for 'rare' diseases defined as affecting 1 in 2,000 of the population or fewer - presumably that's us out, then, but maybe of general interest to Canadian patients?

See more popular forum discussions.