1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Invest in ME centre fundraising reaches 25,000

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Kate_UK, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Kate_UK

Kate_UK Senior Member

anniekim likes this.
  2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Thanks for the call Kate - will do my usual - Invest in ME being our very best here.
  3. Min

Min Senior Member

UK
    Brilliant news!

You can also use Easyfundraising when online shopping, Amazon participate in this but not I understand to Give as You Live, nearly 900 has so far been raised for Invest In ME's research and treatment centre

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/how-it-works/
  4. Marco

Marco Old blackguard

Near Cognac, France
    Thanks Min

Just signed up in advance of placing an Amazon order.

Do you happen to know though if you can go through the main Amazon site or only through the Easyfundraising site?
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine

You have to use the link on easyfundraising page, but you can download their toolbar. Then you can go straight to amazon & just click a button on the toolbar to trigger donation.

It's well worth doing, I've clocked up 100 in just over a year. I do all my shopping online, as I'm housebound & it soon mounts up.
    justinreilly likes this.
  6. anniekim

anniekim Senior Member

U.K
    Give as You Live is great. I've raised 25.00 so far from online shopping since August. I'm housebound too so it does soon add up.

Give as You Live doesn't include Amazon though, so use easyfundraising for that which Invest in M.E also use.
  7. Kate_UK

Kate_UK Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.