1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Lipkin Microbiome Crowdfunding Campaign Launches!
An ambitious $1.27m international, patient-led fundraising campaign storms into action. Sasha invites you to join it!
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Intestinal Parasites and B12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by slayadragon, Mar 14, 2012.

1. treefrog

treefrog

NJ, USA
    Thanks for the link, detemined. I didn't have time to look at it much but I will later.

---

Yes, this is very interesting... This is what the concept of "Russian Dolls" is about. Or it could be peeling an onion. If you kill the parasites, you may get a yeast overgrowth due to more metals... This happened to me. The yeasts grow on the metals that were once in the parasites.

I don't think any of these things are healthy in the body even though the parasites may protect against the metals. It's not easy detoxing. It's a long process & alot of work. Just my opinion - but I think it has to be done in order to get our health back.

I'm starting to work on the metals now... Yeast was awful but I think I got it under control. I believe that Dr. Klinghardt gives diflucan for up to 3 months. You may have to study all of this to be certain. I never knew you could take that much but apparently some doctors do prescribe it for that long... Yeast is bad news.
    Star-Anise and merylg like this.
  2. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
    alinia must be backin production
    my doc ordered some forme and i have 6 pills, rec'd to take 3 for 3 days
    not sure when i will do it
    has anyone here had experience with alinia? I am nervous to take it cus of mcs
    Little Bluestem likes this.
  3. xrayspex

xrayspex Senior Member

u.s.a.
  4. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Did anyone see any positive result from this ? tx ... c
  5. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

Doing Kerri Rivera' s protocol with CDS& paersite drugs/ herbs. There is a closed facebook page ...might be worth checking out....Lisa P's comments eerily prescient. This protocol has input form scientists....Lisa ;0: u weererightabout the enemas, colonics.

See more popular forum discussions.