• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Interpreting KDM test results

JadeD

Hi all

I'm being typically impatient and would like to find out what people's thoughts are on my test results that have started to come through. I'm due to see KDM on 7th June for follow up.

I've just listed the out of range results:

All standard blood results from the LMO lab were ok. Except mild lymphocytosis and borderline low IgG3.

Redlabs:

High:
Ammonia 6.14 (0.28 - 3.03)
D-lactate 1.94 (0 - 1.66)
Elastase 171 (0 - 150)
Kynurenic acid 1.30 (0.85 -1.24)
Prostaglandin E2 3.97 (0.37 - 1.63)
IgG to aspergillus, cladosporium and penicillium molds
IL-8 131 (0 - 15)
Parvovirus IgG (past exposure)

Surprisingly normal:
CD57 NK count 219 (60 - 360)
sCD14 2207 (1430 - 2800)
Quinolinic acid 0.73 (0.75 - 1.16)
sIgA 2256 (510 - 2040)

LTT weak positive for Borrelia -
Values: 3,3,1

Note the redlabs borrelia, babesia and co were all negative.

I'm still awaiting the MSA stool test and food allergy results. My basic Genova stool test showed high streptococcus and citrobacter freundii.

KDM already told me that I have SIBO, lactose and fructose intolerance.

My initial thoughts from looking at other KDM patients results is:

Leaky gut/gut immune neurotoxin disorder, SIBO with potential mold problems. Not sure about Lyme. If it ever was a problem it doesn't seem to be so now.

I oddly expected my results to be a lot worse given my current physical level of functioning which is not great, bedbound can walk to the loo and back but have widespread muscle pain, body vibrations/tremors, severe brain fog, bloating etc etc.

Many thanks for reading pals :)

keenly

Hi all

I'm being typically impatient and would like to find out what people's thoughts are on my test results that have started to come through. I'm due to see KDM on 7th June for follow up.

I've just listed the out of range results:

All standard blood results from the LMO lab were ok. Except mild lymphocytosis and borderline low IgG3.

Redlabs:

High:
Ammonia 6.14 (0.28 - 3.03)
D-lactate 1.94 (0 - 1.66)
Elastase 171 (0 - 150)
Kynurenic acid 1.30 (0.85 -1.24)
Prostaglandin E2 3.97 (0.37 - 1.63)
IgG to aspergillus, cladosporium and penicillium molds
IL-8 131 (0 - 15)
Parvovirus IgG (past exposure)

Surprisingly normal:
CD57 NK count 219 (60 - 360)
sCD14 2207 (1430 - 2800)
Quinolinic acid 0.73 (0.75 - 1.16)
sIgA 2256 (510 - 2040)

LTT weak positive for Borrelia -
Values: 3,3,1

Note the redlabs borrelia, babesia and co were all negative.

I'm still awaiting the MSA stool test and food allergy results. My basic Genova stool test showed high streptococcus and citrobacter freundii.

KDM already told me that I have SIBO, lactose and fructose intolerance.

My initial thoughts from looking at other KDM patients results is:

Leaky gut/gut immune neurotoxin disorder, SIBO with potential mold problems. Not sure about Lyme. If it ever was a problem it doesn't seem to be so now.

I oddly expected my results to be a lot worse given my current physical level of functioning which is not great, bedbound can walk to the loo and back but have widespread muscle pain, body vibrations/tremors, severe brain fog, bloating etc etc.

Many thanks for reading pals :)

I would look to deal with the ammonia in the meanwhile.

Yucca
Butyrate
Charcoal

All can help. Take Yucca and Butyrate with meals. Use charcoal twice weekly.

God bless