• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

INTERNATIONAL CHRONIC DISEASE CONFERENCE- Seattle - Sept 6-8,2013 - University of WA

brochure jpg.jpg

I'd like to inform you about a unique and thought provoking medical conference being held in Seattle , WA on Sept 6-8, 2013 at the University of Washington.

The 2013 International Chronic Disease Conference will bring together leading international medical and technological pioneers to address a wide range of topics pertaining to chronic illness. The conference will be welcoming various representatives from the United States, Russia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand and Iran.

Key topics include: Therapeutic Fasting, Structure, Methylation, Infectious Disease, Parasites, Magnetism, Biological Dentistry, NLS Diagnostics and more.

Doctors/practitioners have preferred seating. but non-medical people with a passion for learning are also welcome- students have reduced rates.

The first 100 registrants can opt for a free 30-min NLS Diagnostic Session (a unique Russian medical technology fully approved for medical use in Russian and Europe, and at least registered in most major countries).

You may wish to view this video for a glimpse into one of these innovative technologies; This machine images the body based on advanced physics principles and shows the patient's bioenergetic functioning via a 3D schematic.

For more information and to register and purchase tickets visit : http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org/

Please join us at the 2013 International Chronic Disease Conference as we forge international relationships and create improved integrative treatment methods for the chronically ill!
I have also attached a brochure in PDF - you may print it out and give it to practitioners,doctors, and anybody else who may be interested in attending.

If anybody would like a copy of brochure in PDF I can send it to you.

Esther12

Looks a bit dodgy. Kinesiology? Neural regeneration with magnetism? It doesn't inspire confidence.

Esther12

But you can get individual cases improving after anything - spiritualism, blood letting or CBT.

Without effectively controlled trials and meaningful measures of outcome you can't say whether the intervention was likely to have had anything to do with the observed improvement or not.

Also, one of the positive outcomes reported was:

98% lower blood pressure

If someone's blood pressure was reduced by 98%, that would be a bad thing. I think they'd die pretty quick. Seems a bit fishy to me.

I didn't personally speak to Dr. Bonlie, the authority on magnetism, but somebody who I know spoke with him directly. He talked to them about the clinical trials that were performed. Not sure if it has to do with the clinic I sent you. The cool with about Dr Bonlie, is he actually talks to people on the phone and answers questions. You can call him directly and he will answer questions on this topic. http://magneticosleep.com/
I have friends who sleep on these pads with good results. They do other things too though, detox, etc.
I heard that dr Amy Yasko uses Dr Bonlie's products as well.
I have no personal experience with this stuff though.

The point is, the conference is to bring together a mixed bag of professionals to increase chances of helping the sick get well. I don't necessarily agree with everything either, but it's always going to be like that.
We all have to keep open, and question everything. That's why Q & A time will be great at the conference.

Esther12

Best of luck, but I'd be cautious about assuming someone were an authority on magnetism. There's a lot of dodgy stuff about, and it's probably best to not invest ones time and money into something unless there's some good evidence that it will be helpful. Ta.

Kinesiology - the doctor who uses it is a Russian neurologist. He incorporates this into his scope of diagnostics but of course he uses other things as well.