1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Intermezzo sleep med

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by minkeygirl, Mar 10, 2014.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    Has anyone heard of this?

It's the same basic ingredient as Ambiem but it had a much shorter half life and is specifically for middle of the night wakings when someone has 4 hours left to sleep.

Ambien did not work for me years ago but things change and this is an interesting option.

heapsreal likes this.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    It just looks like a low dose ambien equal to about a third of strength of normal pill. Sounds easier to just get normal strength and take half or quarter and maybe dissolve under tongue for quicker absorption? ??

3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Most importantly, and pay the same price!

GG

heapsreal likes this.
  4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    No from what I understand it has a shorter half life.

With ambien they say you have to have 8 hours sleep, with this they say only 4

I think it's a differnt formula.

I know expensive but if there is nothing else maybe? Especially for those of us who get really drugged out by things.

I have a doc appt next week so I'm going to see if she has a sample.

See more popular forum discussions.