1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Interesting blog post regarding Norwegian ME/CFS developments. (Mella&Fluge research)

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by FancyMyBlood, May 6, 2012.

1. Jacque

Jacque Senior Member

USA - California
    Wow...thot I held the crown for who has been sick the longest....guess I need to pass it to you now....Im 52 and have been ill since around 13. I am currently on Rituxan - have had 3 infusions... no change... had a few weeks of more energy .. but pain level is and 8-9 every dang day... Have 3 more infusions to go... Good luck to you!!!
  2. Anne LiConti

Anne LiConti Waiting for Rituxan

Space Coast Florida
    Hi there Jacque,

Nice to meet you :) I guess we are the wise veterans LOL, im not going to say wise old owls because im my mind im still a kid LOL. One of my friends through illness has been ill since she was 9 and I think she is 60 now. So there are a group of us out there. I think a census should be taken to see just how many of us are out there.

I want to hear all about everyones Rituxan experience!!!!! From what I understand, some of the people in Norway didnt feel recovered until 7 months after the initial transfusions. I hope you have a change!!!!!!
    I hear you about the pain levels, I have Lortab and Cymbalta here. They dont take care of the same pain. Lortab takes care of the total body pain in the soft tissues, muscles. The Cymbalta covers my pain in my joints like the knuckles and knees, I also take it for depression.
    One of my doctors gave me some of those Lyrica samples to try, I didnt like the Lyrica because it made my head foggy.

I will be looking forward to reading more of your experience with Rituxan!!! Again, Nice to meet you and you take care too!!!! :)
  3. Jacque

Jacque Senior Member

USA - California
    I believe he is RIGHT... I think Lyme is at the core of many of our suffering.... If you have not watched www.underourskin.com you will enjoy it...and it is very eye opening.

See more popular forum discussions.