1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Interesting article on autonomic dysfunction

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by Jenny, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
  2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Good article.
  3. Astrocyte

Astrocyte

UK
  4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Jenny,

I'd love to know where you have had this test performed. Wondering if there are other places that offer it besides by Dr. P in Washington DC.
  5. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    No supplements listed. But simple information.
  6. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

It would be nice to get a study published comparing results from a random selection of CFS patients (by the criteria he thinks best) to be compared with inactive controls, rather than have him just present results from particular patients. These sorts of problems are definitely important for a subsection of CFS patients, but I'm still not clear on how many, or to what an extent.

(edit: The above sounds rather unenthusiastic - even though for personal reasons I'm actually rather grateful to Dr.Pocinki, it seems that I often just sound terse!)
  7. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    Thanks Astro, I didn't see these. However, these are treatments for OI. He doesn't mention this in his piece so I'm not sure how OI relates to what he says about autonomic dysfunction.
  8. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    I had it done at the Breakspear Hospital, Hemel Hempstead, UK.

See more popular forum discussions.