1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Inner vibrations....what are they really?

Discussion in 'Post-Exertional Malaise, Fatigue, and Crashes' started by soxfan, Jun 27, 2013.

1. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    The only time I've ever felt something similar to what is being described, was going through (severe) alcohol withdrawal.
    (pre-ME).
    I don't think a nice dose of vitC and milk thistle would do any harm at all - and might well do some good.

It's really, really horrible. Sorry to hear you're going through this.:cry:

soxfan likes this.
  2. EMilo

EMilo Elizabethmilo.com

Seattle, WA
    I find this so interesting. Before I was diagnosed and before I had done any research or knew of this site, I kept complaining to my doctor and husband about my "internal tremors." That's how I described them without ever having read anything. I will never forget the surreal feeling when I found the Daily Strength forum and there were threads discussing "internal shakes." That's when I knew for sure I had this evil disease. The tremors for me are a very clear indicator that I need to rest immediately.

rosie26 and soxfan like this.
  3. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    I think that the vibration causes - is nerve damage. I had a flaccid paralysis of the left side of the body during the early part of the Epstein-Barr virus. At the same time I had a vibration and tremor.

Gradually, I took medication for nerves, anti-inflammatory treatment for joints and massage. Now it is much better.

Ruthie24 likes this.
  4. Ruthie24

Ruthie24 Senior Member

New Mexico, USA
    @Olena- Interesting what you said. As I was reading this thread I realized that I used to get this sensation quite frequently but have rarely had it, and only very briefly, since I've been on anti virals. I was already on anti-inflammatory meds so maybe the combo has helped.

Olena likes this.
  5. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    I have noticed another symptom: when I take anti-fungal treatment, reduced vibration.

See more popular forum discussions.