1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Inner vibrations....what are they really?

Discussion in 'Post-Exertional Malaise, Fatigue, and Crashes' started by soxfan, Jun 27, 2013.

1. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    The only time I've ever felt something similar to what is being described, was going through (severe) alcohol withdrawal.
    (pre-ME).
    I don't think a nice dose of vitC and milk thistle would do any harm at all - and might well do some good.

It's really, really horrible. Sorry to hear you're going through this.:cry:
    soxfan likes this.
  2. EMilo

EMilo Elizabethmilo.com

Seattle, WA
    I find this so interesting. Before I was diagnosed and before I had done any research or knew of this site, I kept complaining to my doctor and husband about my "internal tremors." That's how I described them without ever having read anything. I will never forget the surreal feeling when I found the Daily Strength forum and there were threads discussing "internal shakes." That's when I knew for sure I had this evil disease. The tremors for me are a very clear indicator that I need to rest immediately.
    rosie26 and soxfan like this.
  3. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    I think that the vibration causes - is nerve damage. I had a flaccid paralysis of the left side of the body during the early part of the Epstein-Barr virus. At the same time I had a vibration and tremor.

Gradually, I took medication for nerves, anti-inflammatory treatment for joints and massage. Now it is much better.
    Ruthie24 likes this.
  4. Ruthie24

Ruthie24 Senior Member

New Mexico, USA
    @Olena- Interesting what you said. As I was reading this thread I realized that I used to get this sensation quite frequently but have rarely had it, and only very briefly, since I've been on anti virals. I was already on anti-inflammatory meds so maybe the combo has helped.
    Olena likes this.
  5. Olena

Olena

Ukraine
    I have noticed another symptom: when I take anti-fungal treatment, reduced vibration.

See more popular forum discussions.