• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Infusio healing clinic with Phillip Battiade???

Emily L

Dog sitter
alohaaaa! :cat: fresh back and I decided not to do stems so thank you all for that. But i was talking to Phillip Battiade at Infusio staff :nerd: and they said that even if I don't do stems i can go there for healing IVs :balloons: and later if i change my mind and do stems I will have extra boosters in my body

They sent me this video :alien:

I didn't realize it because they didnt say anything but that's Kelly Osbourne in the video! How cool! So now I'm questioning not doing infusio and thinking maybe it's ok just for the IVs???? But could I catch a disease :sluggish: there or lose money:moneybag:??? Does anyone know?? They won't tell me exactly what's in the IVs but they said myers mix (so?) or something like that. And also chalation for medals :trophy:but I don't have any but they said veryone does

Thanx ur all lovey :tulip:

- Emily Lassen