Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Infusio healing clinic with Phillip Battiade???

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Emily L, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Emily L

Emily L Dog sitter

alohaaaa! :cat: fresh back and I decided not to do stems so thank you all for that. But i was talking to Phillip Battiade at Infusio staff :nerd: and they said that even if I don't do stems i can go there for healing IVs :balloons: and later if i change my mind and do stems I will have extra boosters in my body

They sent me this video :alien:

I didn't realize it because they didnt say anything but that's Kelly Osbourne in the video! How cool! So now I'm questioning not doing infusio and thinking maybe it's ok just for the IVs???? But could I catch a disease :sluggish: there or lose money:moneybag:??? Does anyone know?? They won't tell me exactly what's in the IVs but they said myers mix (so?) or something like that. And also chalation for medals :trophy:but I don't have any but they said veryone does

Thanx ur all lovey :tulip:

- Emily Lassen

2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

3. Emily L

Emily L Dog sitter

Thanks Snow!

See more popular forum discussions.