1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Informative posts by Rich

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by xrunner, Feb 13, 2012.

1. xrunner

xrunner Senior Member

I can't locate some of the posts by Rich which contained helpful information regarding various aspects of the SMP, in particular I was looking for:
    - guidelines to interpret tests i.e.methylation panel
    - warning on dosages and over methylation risks
    - issues with certain minerals, molybdenum in particular

I'd appreciate if anybody could point me to the location of any such post

Suggestion for moderators: could we pls have any such posts pinned somewhere easy to retrieve for future reference?
  2. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    Xrunner.

Richvank has over 1800 posts but I did find these threads.

There is a lot of information in the "General Wiki Pages" forum -- http://forums.phoenixrising.me/forumdisplay.php?91-General-Wiki-Pages.

There is some specific information re: SMP here -- http://phoenixrising.me/treatments-...gue-syndrome-cfs-by-rich-van-konynenburg-ph-d

Generally, if you go to a person's profile -- you can look up threads they have started and look up their posts. Sometimes, it is better to google what you want to find on Phoenix Rising rather than using the search here.

Kina.

See more popular forum discussions.