• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Information Commissioner's Office orders release of PACE trial data

Scarecrow

Revolting Peasant
Seems like the date for the hearing is over 3 days! In April. I got this from The information tribunal register

EA/2015/0269 Queen Mary University of
London
23-Nov-15 FS50565190 Queen Mary
University of London
Mr Alem Matthees Three Day Hearing
20,21,22/04/ 2016 -
Residential Property
Tribunal,Court H,10
Alfred Place
London WC1E 7LR

ukxmrv

Seems like the date for the hearing is over 3 days! In April. I got this from The information tribunal register

EA/2015/0269 Queen Mary University of
London
23-Nov-15 FS50565190 Queen Mary
University of London
Mr Alem Matthees Three Day Hearing
20,21,22/04/ 2016 -
Residential Property
Tribunal,Court H,10
Alfred Place
London WC1E 7LR

Is that open to the public do you know?

Kati

Patient in training
I can't believe we're still waiting for this ruling! Three months.... I need to know.
It certainly is beyond overdue and makes you wonder what the heck is happening and how many times the stakeholders on the psych lobby side have attempted to contact the judge and try to steer the decision in their favor. Because this is what they do.

Izola

It started with a joke, by Graham, who used the name "Annie Gsample" to mean "an example".
I think it was in relation to the PACE trial but, my brain being what it is, I've completely forgotten the details now! :ill:

Thank you, Bob. :). :bouquet:"s for your :ill:-ness and kindness. You very often outshine the best, in spite of :ill:. My brain being what it is, it doesn't even pick up details! o_O :sluggish::ill: iz