Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Info on balancing the immune system

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by zzz0r, Aug 14, 2016.

1. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

Since I am having trouble with most of the herbs and natural substances that act as critter killers ( bad bacteria or virus killers) and can not use them for more than two days, I assume that my problem is my overacting immune (I can not remember when was the last time I had fever or a flue) system due to a chronic infection (maybe lyme or candida, not sure yet).

So I am looking on a really good article/information on how to balance the immune system using supplements (th1/th2 balance). There are several articles on goggle but I think that there are not good enough.

Any suggestions are welcome

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  2. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    What have you tried?

3. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

I need articles :)

4. Mary

Mary Senior Member

Southern California
    http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/diagnosis/cheneyis.html

Also, some years ago I took Moducare - as I recall, it helped my immune system a bit. I think I took it for quite awhile and then stopped noticing a difference so I stopped it, but after looking at it again, I may retry it:
    https://www.amazon.com/Kyolic-Moduc...=UTF8&qid=1471289911&sr=8-3&keywords=moducare

zzz0r likes this.
  5. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

Great read and suggestions @Mary thanks

Mary likes this.
  6. renski

renski

I think you want to figure out if you are Th1 or Th2 (blood test), selfhacked has a lot of info on this topic..

7. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

I think you can be th1/th2 balance can change instantly. You do not HAVE to be stuck in either situtation

8. renski

renski

Right.. my own situation seems to be -> Th2 is elevated (maybe due to stress, nutrient deficiences) -> therefore infections etc -> Th1 is elevated as a result -> symptoms like depression/anxiety/insomnia

See more popular forum discussions.