1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Inflamed Nerves

Discussion in 'Peripheral Neuropathy' started by Carrigon, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Carrigon

Carrigon Senior Member

PA, USA
    I'm in so much pain. I have inflamed nerves in my left hand, all night. I've often thought when I get this it's an HHV6 flare up of some kind. It's like shingles pain. Hurts! I haven't taken anything yet for the pain tonight. I've been hoping it would just go away, but it's not. It's from the wrist down, the whole thing hurts. :(
  2. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    So sorry Carrigon. I think nerve pain is the worst. I usually get it in my feet. I don't have any solutions for you I'm afraid. I'm going to try Capsaicin again (there's a thread about that) and hope that will help me, but that won't do you any good tonight. Hope someone else is up and can offer you a suggestion.
  3. Carrigon

Carrigon Senior Member

PA, USA
    I caved in and took the pain killer and it's working on it, finally. My doc gave me a combo of butalbital and tylenol. The butalbital works on the nerve pain, it's just it makes you a zombie for at least a day, so I try not to take it often.

See more popular forum discussions.