• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Infection = confusion, low hr, sob, worse OI, fatigue ?

xchocoholic

Oops. I did it again. I miss my brain !

I caught it quicker tho. It only took me a week this time to realize that bladder pain means infection or stone. I was just looking for typical uti symptoms like frequency, burning or obstructed flow. Doh !

I started taking Vibrant Health uti formula yesterday and felt a little better after the first dose. I'm feeling much better now. Less OI, brain fog and muscle weakness and less bladder pain of course. I've only had 4 doses so I'm not back to my me/cfs norm yet. This typically takes a few days to resolve.

I posted this for others because we see a lot of references to cognitive problems, etc from everything except urinary tract problems. There's no telling how many times I missed this in the last 24 years. Bladder spasms was one of my first me/cfs symptoms and I'd never had these before.

Hth. X

Last edited: