Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Inegrative /Naturopathic MD

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Vineyard1, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Vineyard1

Vineyard1

Hi Folks....has anyone seen a good Integrative/Naturopathic MD in either Rhode Island or Massachusetts they can recommend?

2. Toxed

Toxed Certified in Environmental Medicine, ATSDR

Oregon
    Try acam.org it has a referral page. Find one who gives C drips and IV glutathione. Then call their office and ask if its "fragrance Free?" If they don't know what you're talking about, they don't know enough to treat you, and probably won't be open to learning.

3. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    You want them to accept Insurance?

GG

4. Vineyard1

Vineyard1

Thanks for the info and yes, either they need to accept insurance or give me something to submit to my insurance myself-like I do with acupuncture.

5. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
  6. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    How to reach us
    We encourage you to contact us whether you’re a patient in need of service, a member with a suggestion or request, or an individual looking for general information about the Association.

If you are a patient requesting information or support services and are unfamiliar with the Association, please read more about our Services.

http://www.masscfids.org/contact-us

7. Vineyard1

Vineyard1

Thank You Everyone!

See more popular forum discussions.