1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

increasingly oily skin

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by snowathlete, Apr 23, 2012.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    My skin is pumping out oil like a crude oil refinery.
    Its been getting progressively worse the last three months, and i dont know why. Its my skin, my hair.
    Just 12 hours after a shower, i feel like i havent showered for a week or more.
    I am getting more spots, i usually get none really, but now i keep getting them, especially painful ones, mainly on my scalp. I just dont get it, but there has to be something to it. I started methylation around December, could that be related to it in some way?
    I dunno...

Im 30 by the way. I dont think my skin has ever been this oily before. Any ideas on causes and what this might signal?

2. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA

See more popular forum discussions.