• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

In Belgium to see Dr de Meirleir

sorin

The doc will tell you more in a couple of weeks. Be sure to take a list of questions with you.
How long does it take usually the discussion of the results and how will go on this discussion? Can you please give some details? The Professor is telling a diagnostic and what medicament to take?

adelheid55

No, the numbers are no indicator of severity. Our daughter has "a very weak or borderline activity against BB".
KDM said she is very sick with lyme and has had it for a very long time. The borrelias ar able to turn around the immune system so you can't rely on numbers . KDM puts all blood parameters together and then concludes which illness ist present.
Don't know whether I was able to explain it right, but I hope so.

Marc_NL

Pharmacies can also import some items, but insurance won't cover it and it can be a bit slow and more costly due to the fees of setting that up. So the hydroxoB12 high-dose injections could be another good one to get in Belgium.

@Valentijn
I got my treatment plan from KDM.
Among others I have to take different types of oral Antibiotics, Mesalazine, herbs like Samento/Banderol/Cumanda and also the hydroxoB12 injections (and other supplements).

The hydroxoB12 could not be ordered from the "apotheek" here, so I think I have to order it myself, can you advise where you got it from, did you buy in Belgium or order from a website (maybe also in Belgium). Was it a fast delivery?

Maybe not for you to answer but maybe you have an idea (since experienced) because communication with KDM is a bit difficult. Would it be ok to start the antibiotics and the Mesalazine now or better wait for the hydroxoB12.

sorin

The hydroxoB12 could not be ordered from the "apotheek" here, so I think I have to order it myself, can you advise where you got it from, did you buy in Belgium or order from a website (maybe also in Belgium). Was it a fast delivery?
Hi, I ordered it online with http://www.pharmaexpress.be/
http://www.pharmaexpress.be/p/Hydroxocobaline-Acetas-10-mg-2-ml-3-Ampoules
They ship it in 1 day.
Looks like we have most of the items in common (hydroxoB12, Samento/Banderol/Cumanda, antibiotics, antivirals, etc)

Valentijn

The hydroxoB12 could not be ordered from the "apotheek" here, so I think I have to order it myself, can you advise where you got it from, did you buy in Belgium or order from a website (maybe also in Belgium).
Our local Dutch pharmacy orders it for us. It cost a bit extra for them to set it up the first time, but now they sell it to us at cost.

dadouv47

HydroxoB12 is very common i think. I got them immediately in pharmacy here ( belgium). Not so sure how it's in NL.

And also looks like we have almost every items in common ;)

Marc_NL

Hi, I ordered it online with http://www.pharmaexpress.be/
http://www.pharmaexpress.be/p/Hydroxocobaline-Acetas-10-mg-2-ml-3-Ampoules
They ship it in 1 day.
Looks like we have most of the items in common (hydroxoB12, Samento/Banderol/Cumanda, antibiotics, antivirals, etc)

Thanks, looks the same as this one:
https://www.farmaline.be/apotheek/bestellen/sterop-hydroxocobal-10mg-2ml-3-ampoules/

My prescriptions:
- Amoxiclav / Rifaximin / Bififlor
- HydroxoB12
- Mesalazine
- Lactoferrin Complex
- Liposomal L-Glutathion
- Quercumin
- 5HTP
- Samento/Banderol/Cumanda
- lots of water

@sorin @dadouv47 Does this all look the same? What did you get?

@Valentijn Is it ok to abuse your thread for this?

sorin

Would it be ok to start the antibiotics and the Mesalazine now or better wait for the hydroxoB12.
This is a very good question and I am very interested to know the answer, because I just got the treatment plan and should we start with all items in parallel? I mean should we start with the antibiotics and in the same day with the antivirals and the Samento/Banderol/Cumanda protocol and with the Hydroxocobalamin injections?

sorin

My prescriptions:
- HydroxoB12
- Mesalazine
- Lactoferrin Complex
- Liposomal L-Glutathion
- Quercumin
- 5HTP
- lots of water

My differences:

- Rifaximin, Mesalazine, Liposomal, Quercumin
+ Lysine, Zelitrex, Isoprinosine
The rest is the same

dadouv47

Thanks, looks the same as this one:
https://www.farmaline.be/apotheek/bestellen/sterop-hydroxocobal-10mg-2ml-3-ampoules/

My prescriptions:
- HydroxoB12
- Mesalazine
- Lactoferrin Complex
- Liposomal L-Glutathion
- Quercumin
- 5HTP
- lots of water

@sorin @dadouv47 Does this all look the same? What did you get?

@Valentijn Is it ok to abuse your thread for this?

almost the same.

I'm in ''late stage lyme'' or ''post lyme''; so probably thats why i got less antibiotics and a bit more against intestinal dysbiose which is my main problem ( causing a lot of different problems)

Last edited by a moderator:

sorin

almost the same.

I'm in ''late stage lyme'' or ''post lyme''; so probably thats why i got less antibiotics and a bit more against intestinal dysbiose which is my main problem ( causing a lot of different problems)
Me, the same as you "late stage lyme"... I hope this does not mean the "last stage"... Not sure yet how serious is my problem (you know that word "not too bad yet... :)")... So my prescription is more like yours. Did you start to take these items already?

Last edited by a moderator:

dadouv47

This is a very good question and I am very interested to know the answer, because I just got the treatment plan and should we start with all items in parallel? I mean should we start with the antibiotics and in the same day with the antivirals and the Samento/Banderol/Cumanda protocol and with the Hydroxocobalamin injections?

Thats a tricky question. I started on friday everything besides the antibiotic (rifaximin) that i started monday while increasing cumanda and first B12 injection. I got intense fatigue from yesterday. Don't know the reason. So I don't really know if it's the best to start with everything at the same time. I don't think it's bad, but maybe if u want to feel how your body reacts, let a few days before starting one or another meds

dadouv47

Me, the same as you "late stage lyme"... I hope this does not mean the "last stage"... Not sure yet how serious is my problem (you know that word "not too bad yet... :)")... So my prescription is more like yours. Did you start to take these items already?

As i just said in last post, I just started my treatment ;)
KDM was most concerned about intestinal dysbiose ( high inflammatory ''citokyynes''; PGE2; kynurenic acid; ammoniac etc...). TOO many anaerobes ( not sure if correct in english )

dadouv47

KDM was most concerned about intestinal dysbiose ( high inflammatory ''citokyynes''; PGE2; kynurenic acid; ammoniac etc...). TOO many anaerobes ( not sure if correct in english )

He said to me that lyme was ''inactive''. Thats probably what he meant by late stage lyme ( some uses '''post lyme disease'')

Marc_NL

Our local Dutch pharmacy orders it for us. It cost a bit extra for them to set it up the first time, but now they sell it to us at cost.

I should hear from the pharmacy tomorrow, see if there is much difference in price, you would think it has some advantage through the pharmacy but the hydroxoB12 they ordered (the wrong one with just 1mg) was not even stored cool even though it said so on the package.

I asked, it was ok to start the Samento/Banderol/Cumanda later which I will do so I have more chance to differentiate between the symptoms.

Which are the antivirals?

My differences:

- Rifaximin, Mesalazine, Liposomal, Quercumin
+ Lysine, Zelitrex, Isoprinosine
The rest is the same

Lucky you, I just got the Rifaximin from the pharmacy, which was €360 :(

Here also late stage Lyme and intestinal dysbiose.

Marc_NL

That's more or less the same as my diagnosis, just the treatment is a little bit different.

Marc_NL

@Valentijn
You previously said you took the "Bloem 10 mg hydroxoB12".
I am now taking two of these per day but I am not feeling anything better or worse if I take them.

Do you notice much difference between these pills and the 10 mg injections?
If this is more or less the same I could consider to continue with the pills.