1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Important Donation Info

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by James Hall, May 6, 2013.

1. James Hall

James Hall

Anyone who would like to donate to Dr. Mikovits, who is currently an unpaid consultant working with Dr. Enlander, this is what you need to do. go to PayPal.com, search denlander@aol.com, make your donation and in the message box type in - For Dr. Judy Mikovits Research fund. For those of you who wish to donate by phone/mail: call (212)794-2000 or (212)794-9588. Checks should be payable to: Derek and Caron Research Foundation and addressed to Derek and Caron Research Foundation, 860 Fifth Ave. suite 1C, New York, N.Y. 10065 and please specify if it is for Dr. Mikovits. Please help me in getting this out to our entire community, thanks everyone
    maryb and SickOfSickness like this.
  2. Moxie

Moxie

VA
    Can you point me to a place where I might find more information about this? I've read Dr. Mikovits' name, but am not familiar with the situation. What is her role and why is she unpaid?
  3. James Hall

James Hall

I've corresponded with both Dr. Enlander and Dr. Mikovits several times. I assume that Dr. Enlander cannot pay Judy at this time and this turns out to be one way to help her out. This is OK'd by both parties. Dr. Judy has been through a lot financially and still continues to work on our behalf. I still feel her work is key to finding a cause/cure to our suffering. Please help me spread the word to as many in our community as possible. Thanks Jim
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    She helped us then - its our turn to help her now.
  5. James Hall

James Hall

Thanks Maryb, I hope everyone feels the same way
  6. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

I don't know - there are still a lot of unanswered questions about what happened with the XMRV research, and concerns that the initial paper missed out important information.
  7. James Hall

James Hall

I don't think we will ever know the full story, but my money would be on the WPI being to blame for that whole mess. Dr. J worked tirelessly on our behalf and they stuck it to her bigtime. She continues to work for all of us and now could really use our help. I hope that everyone will continue to believe in her and help her financially.

See more popular forum discussions.