• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Immunovir now available in Canada

Kati

Patient in training
Nothing new, it has always been available in Canada. US pts can get it, Canadian patients need a prescription from their canadian dr.(and good luck with that)

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
There was a place, River Pharmacy? who used to be the supplier.

It's available for those who want it without an RX. I got it in the US no problem.

Kati

Patient in training
There was a place, River Pharmacy? who used to be the supplier.

It's available for those who want it without an RX. I got it in the US no problem.
Yes, I thought it was Rivex. The name and the name of the rep is familiar, and though I had a prescription from Dr Klimas I couldn't get it because I am Canadian and I needed a prescription from a cdn dr. This is so messed up.

L'engle

moogle
Yes the thing with 'Canadian' on-line pharmacies is they will supply to you as long as you are not in Canada.