1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

immunovir cheap source/ dosage??

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by heapsreal, Apr 26, 2012.

1. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Update:

Month 2.5 or so on imunovir+ equillibrant. All flue like symptoms gone. Pain is reduced A LOT, sometimes some knee pain, then I skip a dose of imunovir and get back to normal. Fatigue is reduced 70%

Is hard to explain but before I felt I was dying like I had a mono like feeling. Felt an intolerable situation, now I think ok I can live like this. I am still sick, functioning at 70 to 80%. I still have to pace myself, no supermarket trips and not long walks, I am still dealing w POTs and PEM. But overall for the short amount of time I AM HAPPY W results.

garcia likes this.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Glad its helping you.

cheers!!!

3. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    Nice to see people are getting such results. I can't even manage to get the Equilibrant tablets down my neck. Stinky herbal phenol filled things that they are!!

See more popular forum discussions.