1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

immunovir cheap source/ dosage??

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by heapsreal, Apr 26, 2012.

1. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Update:

Month 2.5 or so on imunovir+ equillibrant. All flue like symptoms gone. Pain is reduced A LOT, sometimes some knee pain, then I skip a dose of imunovir and get back to normal. Fatigue is reduced 70%

Is hard to explain but before I felt I was dying like I had a mono like feeling. Felt an intolerable situation, now I think ok I can live like this. I am still sick, functioning at 70 to 80%. I still have to pace myself, no supermarket trips and not long walks, I am still dealing w POTs and PEM. But overall for the short amount of time I AM HAPPY W results.

garcia likes this.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Glad its helping you.

cheers!!!
  3. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    Nice to see people are getting such results. I can't even manage to get the Equilibrant tablets down my neck. Stinky herbal phenol filled things that they are!!

See more popular forum discussions.