1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ImmunoPro in the UK + RX vs non-RX

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by lastgasp, Oct 2, 2013.

1. lastgasp

lastgasp

Does anyone have a recommended place to get ImmunoPro RX in the UK? The Garden Pharmacy appear to no longer stock it.

Also, is there any difference between the "RX" stuff and the tubs that don't have that on, was this just a change in branding or something?
  2. Indigophoton

Indigophoton

UK
    Revital or Red23. The latter also sell Vital Whey; they say it's the same product as Immunopro Rx, but cheaper.

Seems to be just a packaging/marketing difference according to Well Wisdom http://www.wellwisdom.com/pages/FAQ.html).
    lastgasp likes this.
  3. lastgasp

lastgasp

Thanks Indigophoton.

I just found that EvolutionOrganics have it as well.

See more popular forum discussions.