Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Immune Support to pair with antiviral treatment

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by JAM, Nov 22, 2014.

1. JAM

JAM Jill

Hello Everyone,

I am having great success with olive leaf extract as an antiviral, but I think it is time to work on boosting all my systems so that I can better heal from the damage caused by a life time of chronic HHV-6/EBV infection. Currently I take black seed oil, Vitamin D, Ester-C, and just started a B-complex once a day. All at least 5x the RDA. Any suggestions for additions? Please provide links to more info if you have it. Searching for information exhausts me, and I'm writing a thesis, so you can imagine how much I hate it! :)

Thank you,
    Jill

2. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

Selenium seems to be very important in fighting certain viral infections. Some data to back this up here.

Yeast free selenomethionine seems to be a good form to take.

3. maddietod

maddietod Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Selenium is easy to get in brazil nuts.

4. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    I take all kinds of things including Monolaurin and Epicor and am about to start AHCC mushrooms.

5. JAM

JAM Jill

Thanks everyone. The OLE is taking care of the infection at this point. What I am looking for now are things to support my other systems in recovery.

See more popular forum discussions.