• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I'm sure this was expected - Guatemala

I wonder what the payment would be for a lifetime of torture and death (in some cases) over a course of 25 years or longer, times millions of people. I'm thinking billions!

taniaaust1

The Guatemalan experiments ran from 1946 to 1948 and were funded by the National Institutes of Health. Their existence was hidden for decades, until Wellesley College medical historian Susan Reverby uncovered the records in 2009.

Think of all the other experiements governments which have been done but which publically will never come out. Those who have been involved in such things should be charged for crimes against humanity! Is this stuff any different really to what Hitlers officers did. Sad that anyone involved can hide behind a government.