• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I'm going on a mission! wish me luck

Pen2

Support, Good Medicine.
@notmyself I'm saddened by you being so sick from that darn run!!
Yet I am glad that you seem to have learned alot by it.

I fought the hard fight for a long time but didn't know what I was fighting.
So I can relate to some relief in knowing what's wrong.

I didn't find PR until almost a year after I had to stop working plus many other things. So glad you have found PR.
Anytime you need advice, encouragement, education and more you at least have people here that can relate, forums to learn, even laughs shared.

Hope you recover from this PEM. Take good care of yourself.

I actually was thinking about you this morning wondering how you were doing. I know how the delay in symptoms can hit and there was your post!!

Keep the faith @notmyself , and that positivity you have in you.

notmyself

@notmyself I'm saddened by you being so sick from that darn run!!
Yet I am glad that you seem to have learned alot by it.

I fought the hard fight for a long time but didn't know what I was fighting.
So I can relate to some relief in knowing what's wrong.

I didn't find PR until almost a year after I had to stop working plus many other things. So glad you have found PR.
Anytime you need advice, encouragement, education and more you at least have people here that can relate, forums to learn, even laughs shared.

Hope you recover from this PEM. Take good care of yourself.

I actually was thinking about you this morning wondering how you were doing. I know how the delay in symptoms can hit and there was your post!!

Keep the faith @notmyself , and that positivity you have in you.
hi and thanks..i will still fight,but in diferrent way,till now i just fight the reality.No more of that, i'm done experimenting and testing my body wich is obviously sick..i will run again when my body will tell me he can ,now it's the last thing he wants..but that day will come again :)

The mental exhaustion from my fear and desperation of the illness is gone now that i am sure is this..i will use that mental energy to improve and find solution,looking back in all this time i was in a continous emotional trauma ,having nightmares with me bedbound,unable to care for myself..I've lived that the last 2 days ,but today i'm back on my feet again,i was able to go to buy grocerries.My body still fights,and still have power to fight this..i jsut didin 't help him at all,quite the contrary..I will get rid of everything bad for my body,from worries and stress,to nicotine,sugars..everything is out..i will reset my body to his natural form,clean everything.This bloody demonic virus that's inside of me,causing all this will die .he's days are numbered:)

Pen2

Support, Good Medicine.
@notmyself , careful. To me you sound a bit too optimistic. You got to go to the store. That would normally be a big deal for most of us.

I hope you do reach a goal of being active with mild ME. You described being very sick and your ready to run again.

Well, wish you the best. Be careful.
Learn how to take care of ME. Our bodies are not always telling us the right thing. That's why it took awhile for you to kick into what you feel is PEM.

notmyself

@notmyself , careful. To me you sound a bit too optimistic. You got to go to the store. That would normally be a big deal for most of us.

I hope you do reach a goal of being active with mild ME. You described being very sick and your ready to run again.

I'm not ready to run again,absolutely not..but one day i will.going to the shop was a must,cause i am alone in the house,and i need to eat something.Call me a dreamer,delusionate or something but i feel i can recover,i will repeat this in my head as a mantra..wihtout this hope i can't move forward

Pen2

Support, Good Medicine.
@notmyself ,I hear you. You're right to stay positive and have hope!!
So sorry if I worded something to offend you. Never meant to.

Hope, positive thinking, moving forward with recovery, I respect you for all of them!!:thumbsup:

It's how I get through everyday! I read your post wrong, I thought you were saying you were ready to run now.

:rolleyes::D;)

notmyself

@notmyself ,I hear you. You're right to stay positive and have hope!!
So sorry if I worded something to offend you. Never meant to.

Hope, positive thinking, moving forward with recovery, I respect you for all of them!!:thumbsup:

It's how I get through everyday! I read your post wrong, I thought you were saying you were ready to run now.

:rolleyes::D;)
you don't offend me at all! :) thanks for caring..what about you?..how are you feeling?

Pen2

Support, Good Medicine.
@notmyself , thanks for letting me know I didn't offend you. Your right, I care about you and everyone here.

Me, not too bad today. Just the usual fatigue and my OI always acting up so I am lying down resting. :)